- Able to work well with others
- Ability to travel nationally as well as internationally
- Have a strong mechanical background
- Able to work flexible shifts and overtime
Previous aviation or fuel system repair experience is preferred, or an A&P license is required.
S.W.A.T. Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a full-line of benefits.
- Paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- IRA Retirement Planning Program (Company Match)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Three Ways to Apply
If you’re a career-seeking professional with aircraft repair experience, please submit your resume.
Fax your resume to 214-902-8273
4214 Charles St.
Carrollton, TX 75010